Friday 6 January 2012

Welcome Aboard!

When I went into the field of Journalism and Mass Communication, the first thing everyone would ask me is, "Do you blog?" And when I would reply in the negative, they would greet me with lots of incredulity!


So why didn't I blog before? Was it an aversion to the internet? Definitely not! Was it lack of time or inclination? Well, not exactly. What then?

The entire answer eludes me even today. Though the fact that I'm a very private person was probably one of the major reasons. I like to write for myself. It gives me peace and happiness and opens doors of enlightenment. I was, however, a little wary of showing the world my writings.

Being an avid reader, there have been many books that have touched my heart, made me ponder and think of life differently. If not for their immense guidance, life would have been very different. If I have the opportunity to avail of other people's writings, it is only fair that others find identification and comfort from my musings.

Thus, the decision to start a blog.

As to the name? I am always bursting with new ideas and rambling and thinking of things to write about...

So welcome aboard, and I hope you find as much joy in reading my blog as I will in writing!

18 comments:

  1. Natshu, super start with a most wonderful title and introduction -- about yourself and about what gets you going. Writing, that too writing in English -- the most maginificent of languages ( and i say this with no disrespect to any other language ) -- is something that at least i have found very inspirational. Ideas for stories and pieces are sometimes more fickle than the most capricious and vaccillating of girl friends ( or in my case wife ! ). But when they start flowing and flowing from the heart, there can be nothing more pleasurable -- for the writer and, if written with a little care, also for the reader ! Good luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it! Do stay tuned in for more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicely done for a first blog ! though as you have said writing comes easily to you :) liked your blog theme lot !!

    gonna check if i can find something interesting for mine :)

    keep blogging !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all the encouragement guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Natshoo, the blog is finally here. And now that it is, I am sure the ideas will flow....look forwarding to reading quality stuff on it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. much better now...:)
    my rockstar:O
    u write awsome ms author

    ReplyDelete
  7. The name is fantastic Natasha:) vry unique and vry rightly named lookin at it from your point of view.. It reflects you.

    am so happy and proud of you. really am. Always do and write things that come from ur heart. and let it touch a million hearts.

    Good luck and GOD Bless you always.
    Our Prayers are always with you.
    lookin foreward to reading somethin really nice :)
    lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job nats...Great job..Am sure its going to be the best blog in the world with more followers than even some celebrities...

    Let the blogs keep comin' in sis.... Congrats once again

    ReplyDelete
  9. There was a time when you use to say how does she/he write so well. Today, I say the same thing.You truely have talent dear girl and the way you play with words is amazing. A very proud mother. Keep going and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww thank you so much guys!! Love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Natasha,

    All the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jamine Soonawalla8 January 2012 at 00:10

    ‘’As u sow, sow shall u reap’’. Natasha Darling, you have already sown the seed of your passion for writing…. i.e. a craving desire to express your soul. May the angels descend on their tip toes to nourish this seed, enabling it to bloom into a healthy an magnificent tree. Let this magical tree have a profound impact on a weary traveller, insects, birds, flowers, butterflies, stars and planets, lightening and thunder..
    May GOD sprinkle the Golden dust of Wisdom and illuminate you as you sit down silently and hold your pen to scribble your thoughts and dreams and release your scrambled thoughts!!
    My sweetie pie, just follow your humble thoughts and pour out your simple and honest feelings and go with the flow. My prayers are with you.
    YES Natasha, just BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!!
    GOD BLESS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just saw this now! its brilliant :) Hope to write as good as you someday :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment: